Online Inductions – Train Your Staff and Contractors the Way You Want!
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It – Listen to Our Clients and View Their Case Studies
The InductNow software is so flexible that it meets the needs of a small business, large corporate and enterprise government solution. View our Case Studies to understand how our clients have deployed the software to meet their business needs. View our Case Studies:
Our recent clients include:
- Rio Tinto Mining
- South32 Mining
- Mantra Group Hotels
- Aviation Australia
- Goodstart Childcare – 17,000 staff with 740 individual training groups
- Australian Nursing and Maternity Federation (Victoria) – over 70,000 CPD learners
- BMW Australia – all dealerships across multiple brands
- Energy Developments – Listed power company
- Epic Energy
- Mercy Community Services
- Aggreko – Power Generation company
- The Lung Foundation
- Alzheimer’s Australia
- Steljes – London UK
- ServiceIQ – New Zealand
- Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons – delivered in four countries
- University of Sydney – Centre for Eye Health
- Flexigroup – Australian listed company – 1000 staff and 40,000 industry workers nationally
- Queensland Government Health
- Australian Government: Department of Education and Training
- Australian Government – AusGoal – Creative Commons Portal
- Western Australia Government – EAL/D Hub
- New South Wales Government – EAL/D Hub
- Northern Territory Government – EAL/D Hub
- Queensland Government Academy of Sport
- Queensland Government Treasury
- Queensland Government Trade and Investment
- Queensland Premiers and Cabinet
- Queensland Audit Office
Why Our Clients Chose InductNow
InductNow is your online training platform that delivers a complete induction solution for your staff and contractors. We provide an extensive set of training and business modules that allow you to automate your induction in accordance with your exact needs. We offer your course content solutions, customised certificates, scheduled re-inductions, license uploads, policy libraries and much more. As an overview, the InductNow software offers the following key benefits and features:
There are benefits in using our workplace compliance courses and some real advantages in customising and building your own courses. We understand the options that you need in this area and offer the following:
- Plan, create and deliver your own training and induction courses. Learn more.
- License our induction courses for your organisation. Learn more.
- Engage our content development team to plan, create and implement your courses on the platform. Learn more.
Email Alerts and Reminders
The unique feature of our software is the option to automate many of the processes. The email alerts that can activated (or de-activated) on your InductNow training portal include:
- Setting dates for re-induction on specific courses
- Adding email reminders 1 week, 1 day before and on the due date for the re-induction
- Adding email reminders to re-certify your contractors
- Sending email reminders when a new course has been added to a Training Group
- Sending email alerts to Managers when one of their staff has completed their induction
- Custom email alerts to suit your business
We also offer the option to integrate SAP SMS into the platform to enhance your communication options
Learn more about our re-induction tools.
Compliance Certificate Options
The InductNow platform understands that you wish to deliver compliance certificates to your staff and/or contractors. Our clients have helped us understand that options in this area are critical to the success of an online induction program and our platform provides you with the following:
- The option to deliver a standard certificate for all courses
- The ability to use the Certificate Manager to create custom certificates and apply these to specific courses
- The option to build a learning program of multiple courses and deliver one certificate
- The ability to deliver the certificate in A4 or business card formats
- The ability to deliver the certificate in QR format
- The capacity to customise the certification to print with your proximity cards
Learn more about our certification options
The Most Trusted e-Training Platform for Business and Government
The InductNow Learning Management System (LMS) has been deployed by the world’s leading companies and HR professionals.
Our online training clients include BHP Billiton, Virgin Australia, Australian Nursing and Maternity Federation, ServiceIQ, Steljes, SunWater, the Australian Commonwealth Government, Queensland Government and a wide range of SME businesses and charities.
Get Started Today – Launch Your Online Training Platform
Contact Mediasphere on 1300 787 611 (+61 7 5555 0180 International) or email us on [email protected] to receive a proposal for us to build your online training portal.