BMW Online Staff Induction
Streamlining Processes and Promoting Compliance
BMW Australia Finance has operations in Australia and New Zealand and is headquartered in Mulgrave, Victoria. BMW Australia Finance Limited is part of the BMW Group Financial Services which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Germany’s BMW AG. The key business activities of BMW Australia Finance consist of the provision of retail and wholesale financing facilities for prestige motor vehicles.
As part of BMW’s ongoing commitment to compliance Best Practice, the executive engaged Mediasphere to create a dedicated online induction and staff training portal. The portal provides a personalised educational hub for all staff to ensure that they have access to courses, events, information and links that relate to their responsibility in the business.
The InductNow Solution for BMW
The InductNow solution for BMW provides a personalised training platform for all staff which is introduced as part of their induction and continues as part of their employment to deliver compliance and industry information.
InductNow has provided BMW with the ability to:
- Deliver a personal training dashboard
- Build and publish their own training courses
- Publish policies and key documents that relate specifically to the staff member
- Publish and email BMW Bulletins to specific training groups
- Create Training Groups for each department and dealerships nationally
- Assign multiple managers to each training group to track staff progress from mobile devices
- Deliver corporate branding for their different finance groups
- Publish visual and data export reports on all training metrics
- All staff to upload external training document and have this validated by the Competency Team
BMW Staff Login Page
The BMW Staff Login Page is linked on the BMW intranet and can also be accessed from home and remote locations on all mobile devices.
BMW Staff Training Dashboard
The BMW Staff Training Dashboard is personalised with the delivery of a custom set of courses, events, bulletins, documents, online resources and the Training Record.
Compliance and Course Completion Certificates
When staff complete their induction and compliance courses a personalised certificate is published instantly to the Training Dashboard. The certificates features the learner’s name, title of learning activity, date of completion and result.
BMW Staff Bulletins
The Training Dashboard features a link to the Bulletins which may also be automatically emailled to the learner.
BMW Resource Centre
The BMW Resource Centre is linked to the Training Dashboard and features a selection of documents, templates and policies that relate to the learner’s role in the company.
BMW Online Resources
The Online Resources template presents a range of authority and industry links which relate to the learner’s role and responsibility.
BMW Training Record
The BMW Training Record features a personalised list of all completed courses and training activities. The Training Record shows the name of the course, date completed, link to the certificate and the number of CPD points achieved.
The Learner can also attend external training events and add the details of the event to the Training Record. To validate their attendance, learners can upload evidence (attendance record, certificate etc), which is then reviewed by the BMW Competency Team. When approved the external training is added to the record to centralise all training data.
BMW Manager Dashboard
BMW have established a wide range of Training Groups to reflect the structure of their organisation. The BMW Administrators have assigned their Managers to their Training Groups which allows the Managers to login and complete the following tasks:
- View the progress of individual staff
- View visual reports on a staff member
- View visual reports of the all staff in the group in a team view
- Export a wide range of reports
- Assign courses and activities to their staff
- View their staff Training Records
Contact Mediasphere to Build Your Own Training and Compliance Portal
Contact Mediasphere on 1300 787 611 to discuss your specific training, induction, compliance and staff development needs.